FS Kemper PowerRack w/ Gator soft rackcase

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by FitRocker33, Dec 31, 2017.

1. FitRocker33

FitRocker33 My tone is tighter than my hamstrings

Hey guys I’m contemplating jumping back to a head again so I’m gonna see whether or not I can induce interest in my amazing Kemper.

It was purchased brand new and I’m the original owner. It has spent its entire life in the rack case in a smoke free apartment and has never been gigged. No dings, dents or scratches and the plastic is still on the screen!

Has all the factory profiles including numerous others from the RE, as well as the TopJimi friedman browneye rig pack included.

I babied this gear as I do all my equipment and the buyer will truly be getting a mint piece of gear.

I have a pic of the Kemper I can email interested parties, and if you need additional pics I would be happy to take some and email them to you. Message me with your email and I will get pics to you ASAP.

I am asking 1700 shipped for the Kemper and the case in the US only. Might be willing to split the Kemper from the case for a slight price drop if a serious buyer wants it. Paypal only for both of our security.

Thank you for your interests!

2. FitRocker33

FitRocker33 My tone is tighter than my hamstrings

Sold!

Thanks for all the interest guys!