Ibanez TBX 150H - Awesome amp for metal!!

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by unsuture, May 23, 2009.

1. conortheshreder

conortheshreder Macho fantastico

Would this be a good way of powering a Line Pod xt pro?, By the sound of it't a very transparent amp which I'm assuming would be good for a digital Preamp

2. unsuture

unsuture Joshua Reyes

Here is some live video of the amp in action. The myspace links have gone down i think.

Thanks,
    The josh

3. hubub454

hubub454 SS.org Regular

I own this head, and I run it through a Marshall cab. It is sick, I've never had a tube amp so I cant compare it to that, but compared to Line 6 and Crate, it blows other cheap amps out of the water. From day one when I got it like 4 years ago, its been my sound. The reason I love mine so much is because not too many other people have it and its a unique sound, I dont have the same rehashed sound as every other kid in town with a Line 6. It has a mean overdrive channel, and an X mode that blows you away. I love this amp and it keeps me goin when I play. I play mostly metal, so the clean channel works perfect for me, so I'm not looking for too much out of it. :hbang:

4. Heyitstahtoneguy

Heyitstahtoneguy In the Void

I own this head. I run it through an early marshall lead cab. Low volume it sounds thin and digital, however, you crank this past 12oclock and the true color of the head comes out. I use a boss ns-2, and a Ibanez ts-9 in front. Definitely recommend this head on a low budget. I didnt like the cab, i do suggest getting an mesa cab or orange, since there thicker cabs which will help give it some low end!