Ibanez RG7EXFX2

Discussion in 'Guitar Reviews' started by Naren, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Naren

Naren OldschoolGhettostyle

You could try stealing it from me. :lol: Don't think you'd succeed though. Or you could come to Japan, find a store selling it and buy it, or have it shipped from Japan to where you live.

2. Eric

Eric SS.org Regular

Fuck you again Naren... God you're so cool cuz you don't ever buy used guitars... Too bad we all can't be like you. With like 9,000 posts you should have spent a little less time being such a prick on this site and a little more time practicing... :noway:

Oh and E733, Ikebe carries them and you could just order one from there. It is on the first page about halfway down of the link that was posted as the "list of all sevens they carry."

3. Naren

Naren OldschoolGhettostyle

Thanks. Glad you think I'm cool because I haven't bought a used guitar yet. Don't know how that makes me cool :scratch:, but thanks for the compliment...

And I do practice quite enough, considering I play guitar a minimum of an hour a day. Unless you're assuming that I have to play at least 5 hours a day. I don't need to practice any more than I do. I don't see how me having almost 9000 posts is an insult. I've been a member here for 2 years and I do most of my posts from work.

If you're gonna be a prick to me, I'm gonna be a prick back. "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer." Stop trashing my thread with your hate. :wavey: And fuck you tooooo! :D

4. E733

E733 DOOM

7 Strings:

Thank you very much for the info. The problem is I'm just terrible at these foreign web sites haha.

I'll try it out tonight and see how it works...essentially I could be buying this guitar in a couple weeks so that would be very nice!

7 Strings thanks once again for your help! Much appreciated! :wavey:

5. Eric

Eric SS.org Regular

No problem at all bro! To make it a little easier for you I copied the link again.

Just click this link and the guitar is in the middle column of the fourth row down.

ŒŸõŒ‹‰Ê

Good luck with your purchase!

6. turk1329

turk1329 SS.org Regular

All right guys I am very new to this, and I need some help. I am in the market to buy a guitar for my studio. I am also a guitar player, so I will be playing this guitar alot myself, besides the artists that I record. I am in the market for a hardtail baritone seven string. I have narrowed my search down to two. My choices are the Ibanez RG7EXFX2 and the ESP LTD SC-607B. When I factor in shipping the Ibanez to the US, the two guitars are going to cost me about the same. So please guys, anyone with info. and ideas please let me know what you think. You can also Email me at turk1329@yahoo.com. Thanks guys..

7. dnoel86

dnoel86 SS.org Regular

Wizard 1 or 2 neck?

8. El Caco

El Caco Djavli te ponesli Contributor

Wizard 2.