FS Ibanez RG/Jem Voyager Heavy Relic [UK]

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Louis Cypher, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG Jem Reb Beach Voyager Custom Heavy Relic finish
    Modifications (if any): See additional details below
    Accessories: hardshell case, tremolo arm
    International OK?: UK/EU Pref but will ship Internationally provider buyer is happy to arrange collection/delivery themselves (apologies for this but I have unfortunately been burnt too many times on Int. shipping charges)
    Contact Info: PM here initially
    References: Here, eBay as richardw742009
    Price: £450 ono (Please no trade offers this is a cash sale only, thanks)

Additional Details:
    Spec:
    Body: Unfinished Basswood Perle USA Voyager Jem body
    Neck: Wizaed II Bound Maple/Rosewood
    Bridge/Trem: Black Ibanez Edge III
    Pickups - Bridge: Bareknuckle Burnt Chrome Warpig
    Pickups - Neck/Middle: Ibanez Inf3 & InfS3
    5 way selector switch
    Volume & Tone
    Sims Customs UK special order Burnt Chrome Effect Hxx Pickguard also inc (See pics)

I brought this guitar new 12 years ago and it has been a constant and fantastic workhorse guitar in every situation I've put it through and a mainstay even at the expense of some other top of the line high end guitars that I have owned over the last 12 yrs.

The guitar was originally built by Perle Guitars in the USA from one of their custom made unfinished Basswood Voyager bodies and the neck, hardware and electronics from an Ibanez RG (I cant remember the model). Since then it has gone through a few changes, shortly after I brought it I took a blow torch to the top and sides of the body, added the Bareknuckle Burnt Chrome Warpig pickup to the bridge. Removed the original neck and middle pickup to then add the Burnt Chrome Effect Pickguard I had specially made by Sims Customs UK. The last lot of major changers where 2 months ago when unfortunately my 2 year old dropped the guitar and broke the headstock. So I brought a RG370DX and had it professional stripped and the neck inc tuners, middle and neck pickups, control knobs and Edge III trem installed on the Voyager body. The guitar plays as brilliantly as ever. The body does have some signs of wear and 12 years of playing an unfinished wood body, inc some small scoring to the wood by the bridge pickup ring, see the pics.

Many thanks for looking
    Cheers

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Louis Cypher

3. Louis Cypher

4. Louis Cypher

Price drop £400 bump

5. Louis Cypher