FS Ibanez Prestige RG752WMFX w/ upgrades + OHSC

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by oneblackened, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:14 AM.

1. oneblackened

oneblackened CROAKIES! CROAKIES!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I need to offset the recto I just bought, and I find I play sixes a lot more than sevens. Killer guitar though - Definitely the best Ibanez 7 I've ever owned and honestly I like it more than the ESP NT7 I used to own. Excellent condition (couldn't even capture the two dents I could find on camera - there's one where the neck meets the body and one on the bottom horn), with some pretty key upgrades. The Hipshot HM bridge is a LOT more comfortable than the stock Gibraltar, and sounds better to boot. The tuners were swapped to Hipshot Open Gear locking, presumably to match the bridge. Either way, excellent tuners. I'm missing the truss rod cover, but it came without one when I bought it myself. The pickups were swapped for D-Activator 7s, which honestly actually work pretty well with this guitar...

Some specs:
    -Mahogany body with Wenge veneer
    -25.5" scale Maple/Wenge neck with titanium reinforcement
    -Birdseye maple fingerboard
    -24 frets
    -Volume/Tone/5 Way
    -Wenge veneer on headstock
    Mods listed below.
    Modifications (if any): Tuners swapped for Hipshot open gears, bridge swapped for Hipshot HM Gibraltar drop in replacement, pickups swapped for D-Activator 7s.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Prestige OHSC (pretty much mint shape)
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Boston, MA, USA
    International OK? : Only if buyer pickups the tab for shipping.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here or email d.fuller.195(at)gmail
    References (eBay or other forum userid): 100% on old SSO iTrader buy and sell, can provide personal references upon request
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1100 USD shipped or best reasonable offer
    Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AkiraSpectrum likes this.
  2. oneblackened

3. oneblackened