Ibanez ART120?

Discussion in 'Beginners/FAQ' started by Washburn95, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Washburn95

Washburn95 New Member

hi,

ibanez art120, anybody has one? opinions?

thanks

2. KAMI

KAMI Mom's Spaghetti

wrong section bro. but yes! absolutely bank for the buck brilliant guitar!!!!

btw, get it in trans-red flat beautiful guitar!

3. Garlic Owl

Garlic Owl SS.org Regular

I don't have one but I have the ART300, which has the same specs but different pickups. I love the feel of the neck and the stock pickups weren't too bad at all. It's a pretty good buy, how much is the one that you're going to buy?

4. AliceLG

AliceLG \m/^_^\m/

That was my first electric guitar, I still have it but I have upgraded the pickups to EMGs. Great bang for your buck, it's pretty decent, no-frills guitar, and the stock pickups aren't bad at all. I just changed because I wanted to try modding a guitar and this is the cheapest one I've got, but if I had fucked it up I would've mourned it. Word of advice though, if you're used to playing other LPs (Gibson/Epi, ESP/LTD) you'll find that this one is a little bit different. The neck angle isn't as pronounced, it was hard to get used to it for me when switching between guitars. And it also takes a little bit of time for muscle memory to kick in when hitting the toggle switch, as it is by the knobs and not on the upper side.

By any means, go ahead and buy one, and if you have the extra cash for a 320 pull the plug on one of those if you dig the maple top.