I Need Help Identifying My Guitar?

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by ste stix, Nov 18, 2017.

1. ste stix

ste stix New Member

Hello I would like to know if anyone can tell me what this jackson is. Some people say it's a JS32R Dinky others say a soloist some are not shaw. The inlays on the neck say it's not right and other things so if anyone can tell me I would much apreciate it. Maybe even the year if people know?

If you need more information to help me. Please message me

Attached Files:

2. Surveyor 777

Surveyor 777 I measure things

Any chance you could take more pictures? Like a close-up of the bridge, the neck/body connection, a shot of the back in general?

I'm no expert on Jacksons - I only have one - A DKMG Dinky, but I know you can tell a lot by looking at the back of the guitar, by how the neck and body join - if it's a neck-through or a bolt-on, how that bolt-on connection looks, if there is any additional carving done in that area, etc.

So more pictures, please.

3. exo

exo SS.org Regular

What you got there is definitely a Dinky, not a Soloist. Jackson Soloists are neckthru construction, always.

Guitar appears to be a JS30DK. JS32's tend to have shark fin inlays, not dots.