How was logan?

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by vejichan, Mar 14, 2017.

1. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

though it was awesome. but

For a moment they almost went for the hollywood cliche of "Im doing this for X reason (money usually), but during the journey they get along/follow in love usually (not here of course), but at the end they get mad at each others because they find out the reason why of it did it and *you lie to me* blah blah, they go separate ways only to come back around later on to save the day (like runing in an airport before the flight) with the *I didnt took the money, if you let me explained before* blah blah.
    IF you see the movie they almost did it with the money thing except Logan didnt took it, but the Laura still got mad because *that was your plan* blah blah

and although Laura was pretty awesome at being "wolverine" girl, it kinda disapointed me a lot with her acting towards the end.

And my biggest rant about the movie
    WHYYY the stupid spanish mumble of Laura?????? seriusly??? big F you hollywood. Why in the F*&%# they always do this stupid cliche of the kid/person from a latin country speaking constantly in spanish even when they do understand english???... like why in the big F@#$ she has to answar everything with "si", "vamos", "gracias", or any other stupid simple spanish word that NO ONE would do in real life.... like F*&k! we get it, she is mexican! hurrayy!, but you dont have to milk the latino out of her!!!, whats next? givin her a donkey a soccer ball and a burrito??...F$&K!

Im from a latin country living in Australia, and I have NEVER EVER replied to anyone in spanish, I would try to mumble english words or made up words in english before attempting to explain something in spanish to them first. Hell, the first words you always learn are the "yes/no/thank you/please/hello" that kind of stuff, so why Laura only speak those in spanish F$%*K!.... seriusly, I have NEVER seen not me, not my friends, not anyone from any country, not any kind of english knowledge level EVER repply in their native language when they get ask anything in english to them.

that was the stupidest lazy stereotype cliche script they could have ever done and it made me piss everytime she opened her mouth. Specially when you take into account that she was born on a fricking lab!!!, raise by english people and ALL of the other kids speak perfect english in the movie, it was only her who decided to speak "si, gracias" like if it was a stupid del paso taco add....aahhggggg!!!!

^&$%&#&!!!!

2. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

Relájate amigo. No es para tanto.

3. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

4. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

I've seen that thing about
    every other kid speaking english and her being raised in a lab come up before, which really does make it bizarre she'd speak spanish
    , but oh well. I liked her. :lol:

5. MFB

MFB ExBendable

Was she the only one who was kept with a Spanish speaking parent/guardian? If so, the rest of them may have been on their own, but with her being around her for 99% of the time - she probably adopted that as her main language instead of English.

Saw it last night and loved 99% of it besides the one thing that was already mentioned

Dat cross into an X scene though? Gut punched hard.