Hiya

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jagraal, Mar 30, 2018.

1. jagraal

jagraal SS.org Regular

Just sayin hi. i'm gettin old and its been difficult to find a lot of time for music, so I'd like to spend some of my free time getting back in touch with people that love music; specifically, the kind I make :) Hope you guys will welcome me here. I've done a couple things over the years, written instructional books and stuff and have had the honor of teaching many fantastic guitarists I'm really proud of. If I can be of any help to anyone, please let me know. i'l try to be around as i can.

-TS

Stilicho and NateFalcon like this.
  2. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metalâ„¢

:welcome:

jagraal likes this.
  3. Stilicho

Stilicho SS.org Regular

Welcome to the forum! I'm still new myself but I've been lurking here for 4+ years and the community is great thanks to a few people here who really know their stuff.

What instructional materials have you worked on btw? You mentioned Troy Grady in another thread and I wonder what he's like in person.

jagraal likes this.
  4. jagraal

jagraal SS.org Regular

Hey, thanks! Some of the main stuff was called Shred is Not Dead on Alfred, I did a thing for the Chops from Hell website and also stuff for Truefire called Lord of the Strings. And yes, I did a shoot for Troy for Cracking the Code a little bit back. Really super guy. Great player and teacher and I felt like someone finally shared my same brand of guitar nerdiness, haha.