Hey guys, nice to meet you all !

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by KanoraK, Jul 28, 2018.

1. KanoraK

KanoraK Member

Hello everybody !

Let me introduce myself, my name is Maxime, and I'm a music lover from Boulogne sur Mer in France.
    My journey in the wonderful world of music began when I discovered pop-punk music when I was 13, then I discovered plenty of other genres like Punk, Rock, Grunge and of course Metal ;)

My favourite bands/ musicians are : Mastodon, Metallica, Gojira, Periphery, Sithu Aye, Polyphia, Plini... but the list is way too long to be written here.

I started learning bass back in 2013 for my friends' band. After the band split up almost 2 years ago, I decided to dive in the mysterious world of music production and... what a discovery ! Slowly but surely, I learned a thing or two about how to record music. There's still a lot of room for improvement but I'm learning every day :)

I started guitar lessons a few months ago in order to improve my guitar playing, which I find very sloppy and incomplete.

I'm mainly here to talk, share, but mainly to learn new things about gear, recording processes...well, almost everything I can find !

Looking forward to reading you all ! :)

2. milofarid

milofarid Scavenger !

3. Caleb Pels

Caleb Pels Death Metal Guitarist

Nice to meet you!