Help me out here... Thursday's Israeli - Hezbollah conflict

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by David, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajdath

ajdath Banned

if they banned they wont be able to see my new 7 strings custom guitar hehe and its gonna be hot guitar guys maghon,neck-thru , new design , full tremolo bridge , sexy head , nice islamic geometric as inlay on the 11,12,13th fret ,24 frets,palisander fretboard.2 merlin pups 3 way switch . you know what i will post the last pic i got of the making of the guitar so you can see it maybe it will cool the thread a bit

Attached Files:

2. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Whoah, HOLD UP there, buddy. No one's questioning your right to have opinions or anything, and in fact I welcome a voice on the other side of the debate here, but jesus fucking christ man, you're being WAY too hostile here. If you want to talk politics here, that's cool, but keep it POLITE. You're being an asshole. Consider this a very firm warning - keep posting in that tone and attacking other members like that you WILL get yourself a two week suspension. This as nothing to do with your politics - I have some pretty big issues wityh Zionism too - but we have some forum rules in place that dictate how we interact with each other, and you're in violation of a whole bunch of them. Cool it.

Dive-Baum, watch your tone too - keep it polite and civilized. You're only borderline, but let's try not to even push it that close, ok?

Oh, and word of advice - don't threaten us.

3. ajdath

ajdath Banned

man you dont threat me , i wasnt hostile to any one i was angry that he wanna fool every one and twist the truth so stop playing gandalf the wise . wanna bann me go a head , and when i said you wont see my guitar it was supposed to be a joke but as usuall Drew knows everything even what in the hearts

4. The Dark Wolf

The Dark Wolf Contributor

Way to get a thread locked and yourself banned, dude. :lol:

*shrug* There's my :2c:. I say, do what ya gotta do, Drew or Chris. Your cuddly Wolf supports you. That kinda tone isn't really for here, I think.

:wavey:

5. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Well, if you're going to twist my arm, you've been an asshole to another member throughout your last three or four posts and then when I ask you to treat the guy with respect, you act like an asshole towards me, so, sure, what the fuck, I think I can find it in my heart to give you a two-week.

I don't care if you're joking or not, nor do I particularly care if I think you're trying to threaten us or not. I DO care how you act towards other members on this board. Enjoy your vacation.

6. Dive-Baum

Dive-Baum Bite Me Fan Boy!!

Let me be the first to say that we should not do any more of these threads.
    There is no convincing anyone against their beliefs on this topic. I am a Zionist...there I said it. Muslims think they have every right to completely own Israel..Athiests think we are all stupid...I think that sums it up...

7. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Makes the athiests look awfully bright, no? :fawk:

8. Metal Ken

Metal Ken Hates the Air Contributor

:agreed:
    well, i think noodle's badass summary summarizes up the situation quite nicely.

I'm just gonna close this now to prevent any more rage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.