Help finding acapella Selena Gomez?

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by MrPepperoniNipples, Jun 8, 2012.

1. MrPepperoniNipples

MrPepperoniNipples SS.org Regular

Selena Gomez has been my celebrity crush for quite some time now, and so after seeing this "Call me Maybe" metal rendition i've been wanting to do my own metal spin on a Selena song

Went with the most generic choice, "Who Says"

But I've been having trouble finding an acapella version of with which i can write and record the riffs under.

Anyone know how people get a hold of these acapella versions?

2. Moo

Moo SS.org Regular

On Andy Rehfeldt's (the guy that made those kind of videos) website theres a FAQ-Section which appears to have an answer to your question: he just uses google. :cool:

Q. How do you get the isolated vocal tracks that you use in your videos?

A. One word – GOOGLE. I just search for them. The acapella vocals (as they’re called) are often released to DJs so that they can be mixed and re-mixed live in clubs. Those acapella vocals often find their way onto the internet and are fairly easy to find if you look! I don’t use any special software, I just find them already split out.

3. Yaris

Yaris Beaver Sack #2

I did a cover of the Wizards of Waverly Place theme and I found that acapella on youtube. I've had luck with acapellas4u.co.uk too.