Hello from Lithuania

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Grumul, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Grumul

Grumul SS.org Regular

Hello everyone!

I've been sporadically reading threads from this forum over the years and finally registered so I figure an introduction is in order. I'm currently in the market for a 7 string which I've been wanting for a few years now and it finally reached the boiling point of actually getting one. I've been heavily researching various options for like a week now and I'm feeling kind of burnt out. Feeling like a fat kid in a candy store - just pretty much everything looks good. I'm planning to make a thread asking for opinions but at this point an intro is the most I can do without my head exploding. Hope to actively participate around here in the future. So yeah. Hi.

2. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

Welcome! Happy to hear you joined. I look forward to your 7 string help thread, I'll definitely be there to help haha.

Grumul likes this.
  3. Grumul

Grumul SS.org Regular

Thanks! I kind of don't know where to start at this point. My reservations are due to stuff like true temperament and whatnot which is stupid on my part because that's most likely out of my price range to begin with so I'm just causing myself a headache for no reason. The result is thinking that my choice of guitar is someway inadequate. I sort of have an idea by now and I'm just looking for confirmation from someone that I'm not being an idiot, lol.