Hello from California!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Roberto Granados, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Roberto Granados

Roberto Granados New Member

Hey everyone! My name is Roberto, and, in lieu of introduction, I'm a classical and flamenco guitarist from California who also loves extended range guitars and prog music. I've been studying guitar since I was 6, and I am now pursuing music as a professional career. I teach (mainly classical guitar) privately, perform regularly, and am currently completing my undergrad in Music.

After a friend of mine, who is a jazz guitarist, showed me this forum some months ago, I finally got around to making an account here and I'm looking forward to being a part of it! Nerding out over guitar-related stuff is a favorite pastime (lol), and this seems like the perfect place to do something like that for hours, if I'm not careful.

Anyway, sorry for the long introduction!

PS I also record my own music and have a prog metal solo project; I just released an album and I thought I'd throw in the link in case any of you guys wanted to listen. Cheers! :)