Hello Everyone ( From Southern California )

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DillonForst, Mar 24, 2017.

1. DillonForst

DillonForst Songwriter

My name is Dillon Forst. I sing and multi instrument song write for Inertia, I Magnified and my solo project. Inertia is an alt rock band with prog influence on the guitars and pop influence on song structure and chorus. I Magnified is a technical prog death band that I play the drums and back up sing for and I play everything for my solo project.

I have been playing the drums since I was 12 or 13 years old, started out with Cradle of filth, and Pantera . Ive been singing and playing piano since I was 18. I started playing the guitar a bit in high school on acoustic, but I didnt get too much farther than a year or 2 of practice. I just in December of 2016 picked up a 6 string Telecaster ( yes they make 7 string telecasters ) , mine is in Amber ash wood by Fender. I have a Friedman Pt-20 amp and a 2x12 jim root black signature orange cab. Sounds super U.K rock and crunchy enough for metal too. I love it.

Heres a link to one of my band Inertia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBFzf3Rj2L0

2. M3CHK1LLA

M3CHK1LLA angel sword guardian

welcome to sso

looks like you have a lot going on...gonna check out your music when i get time later.

3. elee

elee SS.org Regular

Killer band man! Welcome