Heavily customized two pickup Jackson COW 7 string & ESP/LTD PB-500 w/BKPs

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by sakeido, Oct 29, 2016.

1. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

Custom Jackson COW 7 Silverburst

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Heavily customized Jackson COW 7 string in silverburst finish. Absolutely amazing guitar, very crushing tone, but I only multiscale for 7 string these days. Total cost of the customizations was approx. $500. I am the guitar's original, and only, owner after it got damaged in an unfortunate shipping accident the one time I did try and sell it.

Modifications (if any):
    - added neck pickup & pickup selector
    - Seymour Duncan Blackout pickup set
    - neck sanded down to raw finish, so it's even thinner than normal. Still even U shape with no hard shoulders. Mahogany neck has been stained matte black - can't remember the finish but it's very raw and very smooth
    - neck heel cut down to be much thinner. Plate ditched so it has ferrules only for better upper fret access
    - 20" straight fretboard radius. All fresh super jumbo frets
    - headstock has been repaired twice, but the repairs are invisible. Fretboard also had a slight crack filled - also nigh invisible. Tongue lift was repaired when my luthier worked on so it is arrow straight and you can take the action very low without any buzzing.
    - no major damage to the finish on the body. Not even any chipping around the neck pickup route

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Generic hardshell case. Will be included - will not ship without.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Calgary, AB

International OK? : Shipping anywhere UPS goes. Seller pays for shipping with includes UPS store packing and full insurance.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here only

References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay as tenacioustemps, only 29 transactions but 100% positive over the course of the last 15 years. Positive feedback on here.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 USD + shipping

Pictures (request for more / detail pics if needed):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any apparent flaws in the pictures are just reflections.

ESP/LTD PB-500

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Rare ESP/LTD PB-500 from the first year of production. I've gotta be one of the only guys to ever even buy one of these - if you search for them online, my pics I posted nine years ago are still the top Google Image results.

It is there take on a Les Paul dual cutaway style - thick mahogany body with maple cap. The top must be a photo flame but it has decent figure and depth, especially considering the original price point. Earvana compensated nut, thin U neck shape (comparable to Jackson) with a roughly 13.7" fretboard radius - it really is just a normal ESP thin U neck, fretboard and frets just shortened down to 22 frets.

Great playing guitar, almost infinitely better than any Les Paul you can get for the same money. I swapped the original Seymour Duncan pickups for Bareknuckle Painkillers bridge & neck. This guitar is a tone monster and has been used for a lot of songs on my Soundcloud.

Modifications (if any): BKP pickup swap.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Generic hardshell case. Will not ship without the case.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Calgary, AB

International OK? : Shipping anywhere UPS goes. Seller pays for shipping with includes UPS store packing and full insurance.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here only

References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay as tenacioustemps 100% positive. Positive feedback on here.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $450 USD + shipping

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Open to offers - but no trades! Cash only please.

2. sakeido

sakeido Contributor