guitars with fishman fluence AND evertune bridge stock

Discussion in 'Beginners/FAQ' started by liamhutch89, Dec 19, 2017.

1. liamhutch89

liamhutch89 SS.org Regular

It seems LTD and Schecter are bringing out new guitars with these components for 2018, but very few guitars have both options. I'm interested in 6 or 7 strings with at least 25.5 inch scale length for 6 strings, or at least 26.5 for 7 strings (or multiscale).

Halo and Jericho look to be very close to what I want, but I'm in the UK so have to pay shipping and tax (~25%).

The only other option I've seen for 6 strings is the LTD BW-1 - which I do like the look of but would need to try it out as the semi-hollow construction is unusual for guitars of this type.

and for 7 strings there's the LTD SH-7 and KS-7 (25.5 is too short for a 7).

What else is out there?

Jacksonluvr636 likes this.
  2. OliOliver

OliOliver SS.org Regular

You could pick out a Fluence equipped guitar and buy it through Evertune. For the added price of the Evertune (just the hardware, no labour cost), Evertune will route and fit any guitar with an Evertune and then ship it to you.

3. budda

budda Guiterrorizer Contributor

Just buy the evertune guitar and switch pickups. Way more cost effective.

Albake21 and Jacksonluvr636 like this.
  4. Jacksonluvr636

Jacksonluvr636 SS.org Regular

This is what I am preparing to do. Been waiting for a Fishman shootout before I decide on which model to get BUT I have not found any that have both stock.

I would hope to see this in the future if Evertune stays around. I have not had much time with the bridge yet but so far I love it and find it much better feeling than the TOM. (Have not tried hipshot yet)

We just have to keep asking companies for the features we want to see. Some of them do listen.

I would like to think if a guitar comes stock with these options we as consumers would save a buck as well.

The BW-1 is the only thing to compare so it is not fair but the MH-1000 with ET is $1,099 at SW so for $180 you get a set of Fishman vs the $250 they normally ask.

The Ken Susi model has both.

5. Curt

Curt Where we're going we don't need neck pickups

There's the Head signature on LTD, has both evertune and the fishmans comes in at $1299 USD

6. A-Branger

A-Branger SS.org Regular

plus it gives you the change to get the pickup color of your choice. Like if you want white

or other option is to buy the guitar trough evertuneas they factory instal it in some models, or make them instal one. You would need to pay for the price of the bridge tho

7. Strobe

Strobe SS.org Regular

There is some Halo guitar model (Merus) with evertune and the moderns, but I have no idea if those are quality guitars or not (I literally don't know, hopefully not opening a can of worms). Otherwise, I have installed various Fluence in 4 of my guitars, and it's not that hard. I too would like to get a 6 with evertune (my 7 has it, love it) - but not in a rush.

8. budda

budda Guiterrorizer Contributor

I wouldn't order a custom guitar with all the potential hazards when theres companies using the bridge I want and the pickups I want are easy to find. :2c: