Guitar/bassist seeking an (extreme) metal band in southern ME/NH

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by Tubbs Mcgee, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Tubbs Mcgee

Tubbs Mcgee Back from the dead

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in years (not as much of a forumgoer as I used to be), but I'm looking for a band to join or maybe start. Some of the bands I'm into include Immolation, Nile, Gorguts, Mithras, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, Vader, Emperor, Ihsahn, Esoteric and a whole ton more. I'll basically play any kind of metal as long as it has energy and isn't groove/-core/djent stuff (not really into all of the chugging).

You can check out samples of some stuff I've recorded in my signature as well as this page: http://soundcloud.com/tubbs-anjeron

I have a guitar rig, but if you need a bassist I would have to go through a PA or something. I have limited transportation right now, so I can't commit to anything too far away, but I am extremely serious about music, so I'm looking for a little more than just playing for fun. Send me a message if interested!

2. 27duuude

27duuude Picky about tone

Hey man I'm starting something similar to Ihsahn. Nothing solid yet but I've got some people lined up. If you're interested, let me know we can set up a time to jam, see how everyone stacks up together.