Good Tones For Pod HD Pro?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by BeyondAndromeda69, Dec 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BeyondAndromeda69

BeyondAndromeda69 Open your mind

I just recently purchased a Line 6 Pod HD Pro and have checked out a few of the tones they have on the Custom Tone site, but am looking for some better quality ones. Good ambient cleans, heavy distortions in the vein of VoM, The Omega Virus, Meshuggah etc, and some varied lead tones. any help would be appreciated, links would be amazing!

2. ambler3

ambler3 SS.org Regular

as always i'm going to pull this guide out again. Great detail put into it about the best parts of the POD, and lots of patches too.

MeAmBobbo PodHD Guide - Contents

3. Rizzo

Rizzo SS.org Regular

^^^^ +1 on the Meambobbo guide. He also just reworked all of his patches for the last time ever, head to the POD HD thread.

In addition, I'll cut it short by saying that there are no greater tones than the ones you will craft for yourself after some healthy trial and error.
    The only way to master the machine is to fiddle with it, you won't find the sacred Graal in any pre-made patch.
    You know, different tones for different instruments for different mindsets for different...ears. Just work it out by yourself with patience.