Gold Ibanez Lo Pro Edge trem! Complete with all parts!

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by HumanFuseBen, Jun 4, 2012.

1. HumanFuseBen

HumanFuseBen SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gold Ibanez Lo Pro Edge tremolo bridge. Also comes with matching locking nut (with screws), trem posts, springs, and claw retainer! Everything you need to whammy to your heart's content... oh, except for the bar :)
    Modifications (if any): I bought this trem used off of a guy. I am not sure what year model it is. It has the usual gold hardware pitting on the bass side of the trem. There is some wear/pitting on the baseplate, as well as the E, A, and D string saddles. The low E got the worst of it and the string retainer block has a little rust on it. Nothing a soak in WD 40 wouldn't fix up. I've never seen any gold Ibanez hardware that didn't eventually get pitted... I've tried to show the wear in the pics. The treble side is pretty well clean, though, and i'm sure none of this affects performance. The knife edges are very clean and have a ton of life left on them; i'd guess the trem was barely used. The locking nut is pretty well clean, though.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): All the goodies mentioned
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Dandridge, TN
    International OK? : i'd rather not
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Several deals on this site, as well as Ebay
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $120 + shipping
    Pictures:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HumanFuseBen

Bump! Perfect for a project guitar!

3. HumanFuseBen

Price DROP! $100 and you've got the bridge for your project guitar/backup beater.

4. HumanFuseBen

Make an offer! I'd rather have some dough than a trem i'm not using. thanks!

5. Rain

Rain Musical Sith Lord

Currently selling one of my guitars to start a new project build. If my guitar does sell, then I may buy this from you as the body I'm looking to get has a edge cavity.

6. HumanFuseBen

Do it to it, man! Keep me posted :)