Godzilla 2 Confirmed. Will have Mothra, Rodan, Ghidorah

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by Sofos, Jul 26, 2014.

1. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

Seriously, looks like a really bad google translate job. Or it would, if gecko was spelled right. WTF is right.

2. Rev2010

Rev2010 Contributor

Well obviously he's making joke of the complaint that so many had that Godzilla doesn't appear in the movie for most of it's duration and how bad the Matthew Broderick Godzilla movie was.

Rev.

3. ElRay

ElRay Mostly Harmless

No Gamera = :noplease:

4. ghostred7

ghostred7 Banned

At least with this franchise, the "squeeze too many" has precedence in the originals. Don't get me wrong...I hope they don't or at least do a build-up ala MCU individuals --> Avengers. There are often characters in Toho, just like MCU, that show up frequently. Be it Falcon in Ant-Man, Dr. Selvig (sp?) in Avengers, Mothra in various other G vs movies, Ghidorah, etc.

Let's just hope they don't go & lump all in prematurely. 1-2 vs G is fine, but jumping straight to Monster Island/Destroy All Monsters/Final Wars/etc would be pure premature ejaculation with no urge to get another boner.

5. wankerness

wankerness SS.org Regular

Oh, I get it, he meant film shoot. I thought he was talking about SHOOTINGS as in like, school shootings, and thought it was some mangled statement about the fact he doesn't use his breath ray until the end or something. :p