\FT Yamaha YDD60 E-drum kit with add-ons

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by JPhoenix19, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPhoenix19

JPhoenix19 Playing life by ear

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

I'm selling a basic e-drum kit I just got done assembling. I started to put together a cheap option to practice drums and record midi drum tracks, but I've found that my situation still prevents me from playing drums as much as I'd like. I won't be able to really play them much, so I figured I'd put that money toward things I could use more than an e-kit. That said, I'm in no rush to get rid of it.

Modifications (if any):

None

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

- Yamaha KP65 kick drum trigger pad
    - off-brand double kick pedal (works well)
    - Pintech hi-hat controller pedal
    - original hi-hat and kick pedals that came with the YDD60
    - power adapter for YDD60

Location (City,State or City,Country):

Warner Robins, GA, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s):

Email at JPhoenix19@gmail.com, or PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid):

Check my iTrader. Also eBay under the same username

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

$320 shipped in the US. International is ok provided the buyer is willing to cover all shipping, taxes, or other fees.

Trades:

I might be interested in trading for a 7- or 8-string (no trems!), an FRFR cab (active or passive), a good power amp- who knows. If you've got something of equal value shoot me an offer.

Additional Info:

If you're not familiar with this particular model of e-drum kit, I'll let you in on how cool it is. Yes, the Yamaha YDD60 can be used as a midi controller for your DAW or drum program of choice. I have used it to lay down some tracks in Reaper, triggering Battery 3. Also, it has notches on the bottom so you can put it on a regular snare stand- no table-top drumming! It has a 1/4 inch headphone jack, as well as an 1/8 inch aux input for your mp3 player or whatnot- meaning you can jam along with your favorite tunes. The pads are velocity-sensitive and aren't bad for how cheap the unit is.

Pictures:

Just one- but I can take more upon request.

[​IMG]

2. JPhoenix19

JPhoenix19 Playing life by ear

That was quick... -traded locally. Lock 'er up, please! :locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.