FT/ RG550 "red", feeler. I have cash too :p

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by bob123, Apr 18, 2012.

1. bob123

bob123 Banned

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Old school ibanez rg550
    Modifications (if any): GFS Vintage extra hot humbuckers, S2 mid, custom red and black finish.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): I have original old school chainsaw style case I can include for an extra fee, or as extra incentive for trades
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Michigan
    International OK? : Not really, prefer to stay within US, sorry. Contact me and we MAY be able to work something out....
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
    References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, JP universe, aylsamaniac
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 400$

Gauging interest in this. If someone wants it, I can provide as many pictures as you want. Its in great shape, the red looks killer in person. Gold hardware is in mostly good condition. Body freshly refinished, so its in really good condition. I will set the guitar up to your string size, action, and tuning preferences before shipping.

LETS CLARIFY THIS:
    Hardware ->
    - ibanez lo pro edge gold
    - gotoh tuners gold
    - ibanez locking nut
    - gold locking strap buttons
    - gold string retainer bar
    - truss rod cover

Body ->
    use to be a black, but was in poor shape with lots of dings, scratches, and chips in the paint. This refinish is brand new, satin top, black back and sides.

Neck ->
    great condition. Frets dressed/polished. NO cracks of any kind which is rare for an ibanez neck this old (not even the infamous locking nut crack).

I HAVE CASH ON MY END TOO!!!
    Open to trades ->
    - Other Ibanez MIJ models including RG7620, s7420, RG770DX, Sabers, Radius's, signature models, RT's.
    - Open to premium models
    - NOT interested in "prestige" series.
    - EBMM 6 strings, NO JPM's.
    - Cool tube amps, hit me with what you got
    - ???

Please please please. Have consideration when posting a FT. I've seen a lot of people trying to trade their low value items for high end gear. Please understand Im not trading my near vintage MIJ ibanez for your Gio (this is a generality). Its disrespectful to the process and myself. Thank you for your considerations! :p

Just an over view image. More images available upon request. THIS IMAGE IS TO SHOW THE COLOR AND HARDWARE. It has since been completed, and all parts and everything is intact and 100% functional.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]

Necris likes this.
  2. infernalservice

infernalservice SS.org Regular

That was a refin right? What brand bridge is that?

3. Swyse

Swyse Swyse

Is just the top a refin? Looks like the sides are still black?

4. bob123

bob123 Banned

All parts are there. hardware IS original.

5. bob123

bob123 Banned

whole body sanded down to bare wood. Back and sides have a slightly textured black epoxy paint finish, top is a red dye and clear coat.