FS /FT Ibanez Semi-LACS RG7

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Albake21, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    This is a pretty special item that I am parting with. If you are a fan of this band or this guitar player, you know exactly what guitar this is. Back plate is signed by the artist. If you want more details and history of the guitar, please PM me, I would like to keep discussions private.

So for some background, this is not a full LACS. The neck and hardware was taken from an RG1527z while the body was made in the Ibanez LA shop. The shop redid the headstock, completely made the body, added a Seymour Duncan JB/59 with custom wiring, and of course the custom finish.

Modifications (if any): See above.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Chicago, IL
    International OK? : Prefer not to
    References (eBay or other forum userid): SSO, Facebook, Reverb
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I am open to both trade and cash offers. $2500 shipped and around the same for trade value.
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/BMMAPkD

2. kingpinMS3

kingpinMS3 dumb, but harmless

did they re-serial it with an LA serial number?

3. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

I don't believe so. The owner thought they did, but there is no LACS sticker on it. My only guess is two things. Either it never was given a new serial number or the sticker came off on tour from use. Not 100% sure on it