Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by BenInKY, Nov 24, 2010.
neck trhu body?
Nope, bolt on. Guess I could take some more thorough pics when I get home
Bump, looking for 1 of 4 options (any trade guitars must be in pretty good shape, no obnoxious chips / dings / cracks / etc):
1. Cash only (lowest I'm going to go, $1500)
2. A Music Man JP6 w/ Piezo
3. Any of these guitars + cash:
Line 6 JTV-89 Variax, Ibanez RG1421, Ibanez RGT42FXQM
4. An Ibanez or other nice 6-string guitar I'm not aware of that has the specs I'm looking for, roughly the same value as the Caparison, or less plus cash:
- General RG / strat shape (no pointy guitars, les pauls, PRS, etc.)
- Fixed bridge
- H-H configuration
- Neck profile that is fairly thin and rounded, meaning without "shoulders" and not squarish
I realize I'm being picky, but I want what I want No beat up guitars & no trems unless it's on a JP6 with piezo.
Thanks for looking!
with a Ibanez mtm2 with blackouts.
On hold for a promising deal this Saturday
Neither of those guitars are my thing, but thanks for the offer!
Saturday is growing closer my man!
And she's gone! Thanks for all the interest guys.