FS: Orange 4x12 Cabinet w/ BlackBack Eminence Speakers (stock)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by HighGain510, Apr 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Hey guys! Well I'm clearing some stuff out since I have just about enough to pay off my tuition bill and want to make sure I have enough funds ready for when Mike has my Sherman all finished so he doesn't have to be kept waiting. :yesway: I get the feeling that I'm going to just buy a small combo to play with later on anyways so I don't really need this awesome cab sitting here. :D It is in pretty good condition but does have some wear on the top and some small snags in the tolex.

I'm looking to sell this locally in either the Northern Virginia/DC Metro areas OR the Philadelphia/Delco, PA areas as shipping this wouldn't make any sense at all for myself or the buyer! :rofl:

References - You can check out my iTrader Feedback here as well as "banana3683" on eBay. :yesway: I know a lot of the guys on here and have done face-to-face trades/sales with many of our regulars so no worries with me. :wub:

Asking $600 local pickup only. :metal: This is a pretty good deal IMHO since these cabinets are $999.99 + tax new and this cabinet (I have to check the back label, it's either an '03 or '04 IIRC?) has speakers that were custom made by Eminence for Orange cabinets for only a 1-2 year period of time so you can't get them OEM anymore. :cool:

If you look through some of the threads I have started in the amps and cabs section you'll see tons of pictures that I took with this cabinet but I will take some more for anyone locally who is interested. Orange makes a ridiculously good cabinet and I might even end up grabbing a 2x12 later on down the road because I like the sound of them so much. :wub: Thanks for looking! :wavey:

2. Ryan

Ryan SS.org Regular

I've bought a couple of goodies from Matt. Good seller. He packs things rather well.. ocd almost.. :lol:

3. technomancer

technomancer Gearus Pimptasticus Super Moderator

You had to wait until I got raped by the IRS to list this, didn't you? :realmad:

Good luck with the sale, I'd love to take it off your hands but, ummmm, see above.

Matt is a great guy to deal with, I bought my ENGL from him :yesway:

4. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor

you son of a bitch, thats a killer price!:)

5. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

I'm going to list this on craigslist pretty soon, just checking... no one interested in NoVa or Philly? :( I'd like to see it stay in the family rather than go to a stranger! :lol:

6. ibznorange

ibznorange Chief Officer/RHLC © Contributor

Should you decide to be willing to ship it, let me know man ;)
    Good luck selling though :yesway:

7. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Not really looking to ship as the weight and size of this thing would probably cost $200 or so which would put you at close to new cab territory. :lol:

Forgot to mention I would also accept a partial trade if anyone has a JC120 2x12 combo! :yum: I'd love to pair the GT10 with the JC120 so if anyone local has the combo version we could work something out. :D

8. ibznorange

ibznorange Chief Officer/RHLC © Contributor

Understandable ;)
    Good luck though dude :yesway: