FS/FT/WTB section suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Origins, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Origins

Origins Not banned

I´ve been noticing lately that some people come on the forum only to sell their gears as their first post, without to even read the rules or anything (I also forgot to put details in my last announce, sorry for that :rolleyes:).
    There is also lot of people putting announces without all the details required, which end up by a post from moderators every time.
    I think they have other things to do than checking all the time if everything is done correctly, so maybe it would be great to do some small improvement :
    - pre-made dealing details that have to be filled entirely in order to be approved
    - no authorization of posting announces for people under a certain amount of posts on the forum

Just some ideas :)

2. supertruper1988

supertruper1988 SS.org Regular

i really like this idea at least the form part instead of having to go to s seperate thread :2c:

3. DDDorian

DDDorian Mantis Toboggan, M.D

Both of those ideas have been discussed (and agreed upon, if I recall correctly) by the mods in the past. Technical issues have been the main factor keeping them from being implimented - specifically, none of the mods know how to do it:lol: Also, both ideas would need to be implimented on an admin level, so no dice at this point.

4. Chris

Chris metalguitarist.org

You'd need to just make a simple group promotion based on post count.

Edit:

This would indeed be a pain in the ass, for everyone really. :2c: