FS/FT: rare Sega Nomad and Genesis Model 1 with games and accessories

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by FoxZero, Apr 10, 2008.

1. FoxZero

FoxZero Zero Imperfections

haha yeah, well my uncle has an original Outrun arcade game now, I just play it at his place. You can't beat the actual arcade game!
    I just got into paintball and there's no freakin jobs where I live (damn recession) I am however still interested in that Mega Drive Model 1 in the box if you still have it, if you could just get me a price that'd be great.

And to all if you are a Genesis fanatics a Nomad is a must! This is one of two I am selling, and it is the better of them. Also the buttons and feel believe it or I think are better and more responsive than any Genesis or Saturn controller I have ever used, and I have some rare controllers, it's great for fighters like MK2!

2. silentrage

silentrage The DeRailer

Blasphemy! Saturn pads are the best pads EVER, especially for fighting games. :)

3. FoxZero

Bah, nothing tops a high quality fighting stick for fighting games.
    The standard Saturn pad is too small for my hands, I usually just stick to my 3D controller.

4. FoxZero

Ok price drop on the Nomad. I want $70 for it, includes the games and charger. No AV cable or controller. Based on what I've seen on Ebay that's a good price for the games plus system.

The Model 1 package is still the same price, because that's dirt cheap!

I refuse to use Ebay :lol: Although I put this offer on craigslist. Help me fund new parts for my paintball gun!

5. silentrage

silentrage The DeRailer

I had a sudden urge to dig up some old games, and my gf just got a psp, so I went and got a copy of Samurai Showdown RPG for PSP!!!
    Downloading right now. :D

6. FoxZero

:bump:

New game with the model 1 and price drop and accessory change with the Nomad. Now want $35 for Model 1 with ten games/2 cont./all access. and $70 for the Nomad with 8 games/power adapter.

7. FoxZero

:bump:

I now want $60 USD for Nomad and games with it. I understand with the economy nothing is worth as much anymore.

By the way if have any game on any system (except 360 and Wii-ner) that are complete and in excellent condition I'd be happy to do a trade. Just no team sports games. I pretty much have none of the X-Box exclusives right now (except Halo 2, which sucks!).

8. sparxxraps

sparxxraps SS.org Regular

I have some systems im way interested in that nomad what about ps1 i have a ps1 with quite a few games works like new it has the av hookups and 2 controllers an 2 memory cards

9. FoxZero

I have every PlayStation that's come out lol. If you got any rare or obscure games in mint condition I may be interested. The systems I don't have and want are in the first post.

10. FoxZero

Nomad is SOLD

Model 1 is still available, but I'm keeping the baseball game, it's a shitty game anyway and I have a personal attachment to it, but I threw in TMNT Tournament Fighters so who cares lol

11. FoxZero

Genesis model 1 is SOLD! Finally, I feel like I've had this thing for ages. :)

Mods can lock this up now.