FS/FT Orange Rocker 30 head + Orange 4x12 (PPC412)

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by phatboy444, May 13, 2009.

1. phatboy444

phatboy444 New Member

For sale or trade is a 2008 Orange rocker 30, and matching Orange 4x12 speaker cabinet (PPC412).

The Rocker 30 head is in perfect condition with brand new tubes, and the original footswitch.

The cabinet definitely has some wear to it, but there's nothing wrong with the internals.

Ideally, I am looking to trade my Orange Rocker 30 and Orange 4x12 for an Orange Rockerverb + an Orange 2x12. We can add cash to either end to make the deal a little more fair.

No modifications have been done to this head.

I am located in Chicago, and can be emailed at:

elliott.thomas at gmail.com

Note: I understand that I am brand new to the forums, but if you'd like to check out any of my previous sales on Harmonycentral (where this is also listed for sale), you're more than welcome to have a look:

Here
    Here

Ebay ID: Phatboy444

I may consider selling the entire package or trading the 4x12 for an orange 2x12 + cash/gear, and then selling the head separately.

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

2. Dirt Migirt

Dirt Migirt The Dirt Monster

how much for the cab or what r u lookin for in trades