FS: Brand new Audix mics with warranty

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ecalcagnino, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecalcagnino

ecalcagnino \mm/ Contributor

Maybe some interest here, maybe not.... I am an Audix dealer so you get full warranty and invoice. Aquired for a buyer that backed out so I figure I'd give you guys basically what works out to cost plus expenses.

-= 6 Audix i5 mics (SM57 killer) $85.00ea.
    -= 1 Audix D4 mic $150.00
    -= 2 Audix D6 mic (D112 killer) $165.00ea.
    -= 1 Audix Micro-D mic $150.00

All prices include US shipping and PayPal fees. I will deal for more than one mic.

TRADES: I would consider trading some or all for or toward a higher-end guitar like a: UV, RG7CT-CST, 2027, JC, MIJ RGT, etc... just ask. Or a power amp like a Marshall 9100,9200 an EL34 or Mesa 2:50, 2:90, 2:100, or ? Please email directly. Thanks!

2. theunforgiven246

theunforgiven246 BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

can any be used on the drums? if so which ones? i'm always looking for good cheap mics.

3. ecalcagnino

Basically these are all more or less drum mics. Check out the info on them at http://www.audixusa.com/products.html.

I personally have used Audix for a while in my studio and I would say that they hold their own against almost anything I can A/B with. I use the D6s now exclusively instead of AKG D112s or ATM25s on kick drums. They are amazing.

The D4s on toms are sick and are hypercardioid so they have GREAT off-axis rejection. You can also use these for a more jazz kick sound.

The i5s are all-purpose mics. Anywhere you would use a 57 you would use one of these and be WAY happier with the results. No kidding. I am a dealer for both and have people in the studio ask for 57s and I A/B them with the i5s and they are floored. Good for toms and GREAT for guitar cabs.

The Micro-D is a hypercardioid condenser (the others are dynamics) and it comes with it's own little shockmount mic clip made for drum rims. I used these on snare mainly and it is very nice sounding and small as hell so you can put this thing anywhere and it is out of the way. Great for really cluttered kits like my drummer has.

Hope I have answered your questions. Take a look at the Audix site and get back in touch if you're interested or want more info. Thanks!

4. theunforgiven246

theunforgiven246 BEHOLD KLUMPAMUS PRIME!

thanks man!

5. ecalcagnino

1 i5 is gone. Any trades, peeps? Papa needs another power amp! :hbang:

EDIT: Or a laptop. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.