FIRESALE: Complete Axe Fx setup - AXE II, MFC101, Furman, Velocity 300, Gator Rack Case

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by glassmoon0fo, Nov 9, 2017.

1. glassmoon0fo

glassmoon0fo Some Say...

Hey guys, just to preface, I would NOT be offering for sale if I didn't need to, as this is my absolute favorite and best piece of gear of all time, but I mean you get it :lol:

rief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Complete setup of Axe Fx II, MFC-101 floor control, Furman power conditioner, Rocktron Velocity 300 power amp, and 6 unit Gator G-PROR travel rack/case. All items are in mint condition and perfect working order, kept in a smoke-free humidity controled guitar haven since day one and only traveled with twice for short distances. New as not-new gets!
    Modifications (if any): Axe recieved the upgraded fan before I bought it
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case as mentioned, comes with all manuals and cables in near mint condition
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Bossier City, LA
    International OK? : If buyer pays shipping/insurance, and I'm sure we can talk on that
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): Here is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): PLENTY here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2600 obo Shipped and insured con-us. Not looking to part out but if I/you can line up buyers for all or most items then no problem!
    Pictures: I'll grab some when I get home, all items are in mint condition rest assured

Thanks for looking! :wavey: