Ez drummer question

Discussion in 'Drums & Percussion' started by warforgeqt, Jul 8, 2012.

1. warforgeqt

warforgeqt New Member

Hello i have been using ez drummer for the past months

i was checking a tutorial video on utube and i noticed that the guy's ezdrummer had an option for 2x,1/2x speed which mine lacks.
    this is real handy to me because i have been doing this by changing the tempo in reaper to various parts of a song when i wanted half tempo or double speed drum loops.

If someone's EZdrummer has this option pls tell me which version it is ,so i can get the same and avoid all this trouble .

Thx in advance,keep up the great work :)

(sorry for my english not my mother language )

2. Winspear

Winspear EtherealEntity

It doesn't have that function. You're doing it right.
    That feature in S2 is for the playback of grooves within Superior. For example if you're programming a song at 200bpm and find a loop which is at 100..it will be too fast to listen to so you can set it to 1/2.
    It's nothing to do with the MIDI you are programming in your DAW as far as I know.

3. klinic

klinic SS.org Regular

Mine has that function. o_O Are you using the latest version? I'd always suggest updating to the latest version just to be sure. Mine is that, so, try updating if you don't have it.

I've never really had much use for it. It's only for demoing back the midi 'grooves' included with the expansions and stuff.

4. ArrowHead

ArrowHead SS.org Regular

Yes it does.

[​IMG]

What DOESN'T have that feature is the original release that's been available on torrent sites (1.1?) for years, since it was cracked/distributed before the update that added the feature.

Short answer: Buy your software. If you did, update it.

5. Winspear

Winspear EtherealEntity

My mistake! Never used the feature when I had EZDrummer and the first image I bought up on google to check must've been an older version :) But yeah - it doesn't do what you want it to do.