EVE Online

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by QuantumCybin, Apr 11, 2016.

1. thedonal

thedonal SS.org Regular

Lovely! I enjoyed doing flybys of the local Astrahuses in frigates. Lovely sense of scale!

I'm in a temporarily enforced EVEcation as my pc runs XP, so it's ACCESS DENIED until i upgrade.

Got my sub still going for training though (will be able to fly a Paladin in a few weeks :)) and had a production session before the break, so I can watch the wallet slowly climb on NEOCOM until I'm back.

It'll be nice to log back in again tho. I may re-evaluate my ingame activities when I return..

2. Handbanana

Handbanana SS.org Regular

Nice to see one of the threads pop up again while I was afk. Still in the same alliances gais?

3. QuantumCybin

QuantumCybin Lost In Thought

I haven't played in some time, actually. The game requires a LOT of your time, and I just couldn't justify spending the $15 a month when I wasn't playing it as often as I would have liked. It really is an awesome game, I just literally don't have enough time for it at this point in my life!

4. thedonal

thedonal SS.org Regular

I miss it- once the PC build is replete with a graphics card, I'll be back on.

(I have a mate's Mackinaw I need to give back too!!)

I'm wondering if the influx of free-to-players might push the demand for T1 stuff up a bit.. Could be a nice earner.

Though, once I go Elite Dangerous, I'm not sure how I'll think about EVE from there!! :)

5. Handbanana

Handbanana SS.org Regular

I'm starting to feel this as well. Work has been keeping me busy, between having to maintain paps, play guitar, and workout, the latter two seem to be suffering due to EVE's time commitments. I think after 7 years its time to let go and focus on being better at IRL.