Euth (blackened grindy hardcore ffo: Converge, Plebian Grandstand, etc.)

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by broj15, Dec 31, 2015.

1. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

So these guys just dropped this demo thus causing me to reevaluate my end of the year list. Thought maybe a few of you guys around here might enjoy. Can't wait to hear more from these guys. Pretty dope artwork as well.

[​IMG]

euth

2. silverabyss

silverabyss J. Custom taste, Gio budget Contributor

Reminded me of Haapoja in parts

3. Eptaceros

Eptaceros Wayfarer

Got really excited when I saw Plebeian Grandstand in the title. I'd say it's leaning way more towards the Converge side. PG has this monstrosity of an apocalypse sound that I haven't heard elsewhere. Demo's pretty rough sounding, but it has potential.

4. broj15

broj15 SS.org Regular

Yeah, after listening to it a few times the style of riffs are definitely more converge, but those super dissonant chords totally remind me of Plebian Grandstand (especially the first record) and Deathspell Omega and the drums have a definite black metal vibe going on in certain parts. I love the raw sound of the production, but I get what you're saying. There's a lot going on and some cleaner production would make everything easier to hear, but the way it's all kinda muddled makes it sound really disorientating (one of the things that also reminds me of Plebian Grandstand). Either way I can't wait for these guys to put out more material.