EU marketplace section?

Discussion in 'Site News & Support' started by J_Mac, Nov 6, 2016.

1. J_Mac

J_Mac SS.org Regular

Any chance of separate US/EU/international sections in the guitar classifieds?

Chiba666 likes this.
  2. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

While I don't necessarily disagree with this idea, TGP (a MUCH larger forum than ours here) implemented this over the past year and Brian (owner of TGP) just posted this as part of his yearly update to the membership:

So it has been tried on a forum even larger than ours (with a huge international membership as well), but they found it really was under-utilized. Just throwing that out there for some real world data based on a full-year run over on TGP. :2c:

3. Andromalia

Andromalia Pardon my french

tbh I use french forums the most for selling gear. National forums will get you more answers faster, no hassle about currency rates, taxes and shipping costs.

4. J_Mac

J_Mac SS.org Regular

Interesting stuff guys thanks :)

Problem with most Uk forums is that it's all Fender crap XD much more interesting over here at SSO.

5. Snarpaasi

Snarpaasi SS.org Regular

Same thing for the one and only Finnish forum. Mostly seeing some lower grade stuff such as MIM Fenders, LTDs etc... SS.org has so much better selection to offer. I have a feeling that EU trade has increased slightly over the past years?