ESP LTD f-350

Discussion in 'Guitar Reviews' started by Black43, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Black43

Black43 Hated Ibanezes once

Only got this guitar a couple of days ago, but as far as I can tell it is an epic machine. These are the specs:
    Mahogany body
    Neck-thru construction
    Maple neck
    Rosewood fingerboard
    42mm locking nut
    Extra thin u neck contour
    24 XJ Frets Black Nickel Hardware
    ESP Tuners
    Floyd Rose Special Bridge
    EMG 81 (B & N) Active p.u.
    Finish: BLK
    Master Volume
    3-Way Toggle
    Master Tone

First of all, as soon as I got this delivered to my door it has been a great guitar. The neck is so fast, the frets are well dressed and the Mahogany body is quite acoustically resonant. The EMG 81+81 combo isnt that good, but that's an easy fix. The Floyd Rose Special is quite good. Immediately, there is nothing wrong with the guitar. It is, and I don't say this lightly, the most perfect guitar I have ever played, ever.

PROS - The action, the frets, the fast maple neck, the ridiculously high output, the acoustics, the strings, the tuners, the headstock, the awesomeness, and yes, even the weird inlays.

CONS - Hmmm.................. well, I'm not the world's biggest fan of EMGs. That said, their still pretty decent pickups. The switch tip cracked. Apart from that, nothing.

FINAL VERDICT - This is the best guitar I have ever had the pleasure to try for the price, and it puts my Tele Deluxe and my SG-310 to shame.
    Quite simply, :agreed:

2. BillyTough

BillyTough SS.org Regular

Yeah I found one at a pawn shop, and it plays so well, it almost sounds as good(almost being key) as my ES-335 Custom shop, which must appear crazy, I have 56's on and have it tuned in C. And I may actually be changing my will to include it to be buried along with me. I have named mine "Batman" as you can see why with look and ability of this fine instrument(MADE IN CHINA!?!)

3. Church2224

Church2224 Guitar Whore

F 350? I was expecting a diesel engine and dual rear wheels!