Electric Sound Products M-II Urban Camo

Discussion in 'Guitar Reviews' started by DaemonSvek, May 3, 2008.

1. DaemonSvek

DaemonSvek Banned

I've had this guitar for about 2 years now as my main mammy jammy, my go to guitar for live shows and recordings. It has never faltered or malfunctioned. Every time i go to a music store it gets stared at and compliments. she is gorgeous. neck through, Original floyd rose, hot EMG 81's ESP pointed head stock, Gotoh tuners, and the sick paintjob and boy does she sing. i plug in and hit that bar and everyone looks in my direction. even today i had 4 people ask how i did the darrel tremelo cries, no one could figure out that it wasn't that i was a "guitar god" or something, it was this gorgeous ESP M-II in my hands. this guitar survives the onslaught of blackened grim metal i play and beckons for more. its a warrior...a gorgeous one. i've owned PRS's, Gibsons, Jacksons, and sold them all trying to find my 1 guitar...this one is it. i've gotten the ESP logo tattooed on my chest. i'll never own a better axe than this one (well, maybe my custom shop V that is still a year away :mad: :impatient:)
    the floyd is incredible, the sustain is astounding for this kind of guitar, the whole thing blows my mind and my ears.

A++++++++++++++++++ ESP!!!!!!!!!!! never falter never fail!
    Now, to the rest of you, go to the nearest ESP dealer, buy an M-II, any M-II (any ESP) really, i've played em all and they all kick ass!!!

Getcha Pull, plug in, krank up, and rock out
    stay metal, heil ESP
    :shred::shred::shred::hbang:

2. randall696

randall696 SS.org Regular

Hey i have the same guitar and i am so proud that i own it
    it is really the best guitar i´ve ever played with it is awsome

Stay Heavy *Metal*

3. DaemonSvek

DaemonSvek Banned

i know right! the things a beast! I'm still saving pennys for the new Horizon!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! 1800 fuckin dollars, so worth it! stay heavy grim fuckin metal, but for now, i'm a go play ma M-II UC, then maybe my M-II maple :cool:
    :shred:

4. Misanthropy

Misanthropy Kebab Enthusiast

Proud owner of this guitar.
    The fretboard is perfect.
    The sound is sooo thick and chunky, alder+EMG's <3

5. espwhore

espwhore SS.org Regular

The finish on this guitar is beautiful shame about the trem!

6. epsylon

epsylon SS.org Regular

I have the same guitar, it's a wonder. Paid it 1000 euros on second hand but in an excellent condition, considering that it's sold 1700 euros it was weeeeell worth it.
    My guitar teacher, who isn't even remotely a metalhead, loved it for its playability and its neck. I appreciated that as well, it was a leap forward compared to my previous guitar, it just feels like you play a lot better when you have a guitar this quality :).

7. halo

halo SS.org Regular

I've been trying to find an MII Urban Camo for a long time. If anybody has a used one please let me know what you want for it, I'll probably buy it unless you're way out there with your price!

8. Kabstract

Kabstract Flamenco is cool

When I first saw the title, I was like, "Electric sound products?" :scratch: :lol:

9. Vinchester

Vinchester SS.org Regular

I'm a proud owner of ESP M-II with maple fretboard
    Easily the best neck and feel I have ever played! Never cease to amaze me (and countless fellow musicians). The tone is also hot as fuck with the Dimarzio Air Norton and D-Sonic.

I'm seriously considering buying another M-II because this thing is surprisingly cheap for its quality.

10. TheDraeg

TheDraeg SS.org Regular

I own this beast. Stumbled across it while randomly browsing craigslist -must have been meant to be. Paid a grand for it and it is just about as awesome as this review says it is. If you come across one- buy it!

11. TylerEstes

TylerEstes Sheeeeeeeit

ESPs are great. I used to own an M-III and it was hands down my favorite guitar of all time.

Leaps and bounds better than any LTD.