Eating Disorders

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Oxygen42, Oct 12, 2014.

1. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

I'm pretty sure Tom (EtherialEntity) mentioned previously that he only has one solid meal a day, and he's a powerlifter like me. The thing is, he makes very calorie and nutrient-dense shakes 3-4 times a day. Try adding some more stuff to your shakes to account for the lack of solid foods, such as peanut butter, oats, hazelnut spread, honey, and olive oil. Try to make every shake between 400 and 1000 calories, with high protein and moderate carbs. If you manage that, there's no reason a liquid diet wouldn't work.

2. lelandbowman3

lelandbowman3 SS.org Regular

Ok. I'm doing it. I'm 230. I'm dropping 50 lbs this year. No excuses.

3. lelandbowman3

lelandbowman3 SS.org Regular

I need a plan to follow. I can feel myself stray from it. I need a routine that won't kill me starting back out, but that I can start feeling results. And most importantly I need to eat better. Food addiction is the worst. I went from 175 to 235 in three years and I hate myself because of it.
    I'm lazy, I'm always tired, and my schedule revolves around what I'm going to eat that day.
    Maybe I should go on a fast/cleanse to like break the habit?

4. Solodini

Solodini MORE RESTS!

Come up with healthy substitutes for what you're eating. Buy fruit and veg at the start of the week if it's cheaper to do so, make meal plans and don't deviate: make only enough for whole servings, either one at a time or one night's dinner, and lunch leftovers of one portion the next day. Make sure they're sensible portions.