DTP/Tesseract Show 10/29 Worcester

Discussion in 'Live Performance & Stage Sound' started by ManBeast, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ManBeast

ManBeast SS.org Regular

No disrespect to Devin, but this post is going to be centered around Tesseract. Let me just say that they are so tight live, even if you're just a fan of music you would love seeing them live. As posted in other threads, Dan sounded as good if not better than the EP.

They were able to get some pretty good stage time. I could be a little off on the setlist but if I recall it was:

Deception
    The Impossible
    Origin
    Perfection
    Epiphany
    April Song
    Acceptance
    Totally blanked on the final song-hopefully someone can chime in.

After their set I met up with Acle/Mos/Dan and got the Ep signed/shot the shit. Acle said the album should be out Spring 2011 and I could be totally off base, but I think he mentioned the possibility of live content coming out. I was a tad hard of hearing and Devy was playing.

I'll just close that they were awesome down to earth guys who put on an amazing show. Hopefully they come through again in support of the LP and get more stage time.

[​IMG]

Apologize for the crappy cell phone pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Triple7 likes this.
  2. Triple7

Triple7 The Decepticon

Awesome pics dude. Meeting them must have been cool, I probably should have when I saw them last week. And you got the ep signed as well, lucky bastard. Their live show is out of this world, a totally amazing experience, only comparable to the likes of Devin Townsend, Karnivool, and Meshuggah (best bands I have seen live).

3. sk3ks1s

sk3ks1s Djeff

You were chit chatting while Devin was playing?!?!

Blasphemy!!!

4. drmosh

drmosh Sir Paul of the Mosh Contributor

Yeah, I don't get that either.

5. ManBeast

ManBeast SS.org Regular

Ya I took a few min to chat with the guys I went there to see. Wasn't more than a 5 min exchange.

6. thefool

thefool SS.org Regular

dude thats awesome to see you post this, it shows consistency, I saw them at Jaxx in VA and they were amazing there and tight as shit. exactly as you described. i will definitely be seeing them next time they come.