Drummer Looking for a Band in MD

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by RomeApartJizzy, Apr 30, 2007.

1. RomeApartJizzy

RomeApartJizzy I'm really a drummer

Into DT, PoS, Periphery, Rev.9, Soilwork, Opeth, Porcupine Tree.

Local scene be having me like :scream:

woot
    Jizzy

2. donnyb373

donnyb373 udluz2

o.0

were do you live!!!!

im not the best player technically wise but i can handle myself....whats your schedule like?

im into playing heavy riffs mostly....like for instance korn deftones, otep ect.

3. olsonuf

olsonuf Fretaholic

Not sure if you have found the band you were looking for, but if you are still looking, my band Todesbonden has been looking for a skilled drummer, and we practice in Baltimore (at Orion Studios). We have some audio clips on our MySpace page at:

MySpace.com - Todesbonden (DRUMMER NEEDED!) - Washington, DC, Maryland - Metal / Classical / Folk - www.myspace.com/sleepnowquietforest

If you like what you hear and you're interested, we can set up an audition date for you and we can send you full versions so you can learn the material.

Do you have any audio clips of your playing, that I could forward on to my bandmates?

If you have any questions feel free to email me at olsonuf@gmail.com or contact me thru MySpace at:

MySpace.com - Jason Aaron Wood - in or around, US - Metal / Classical - www.myspace.com/jasonaaronwood

Thanks!
    Jason

4. Brendan G

Brendan G What is this then?

5. opennnthegate

opennnthegate Jerm

Play drums for us. I see you dig Periphery and Rev Nine. Those dudes and bands are fuckin' sweet. Let me know if your interested in jamming with us. We practice in Tyson's Corner (VA) but willing to rent out a practice space halfway to a drummer.

www.myspace.com/fromthefuckingdepths

Thanks for your time, dude. Hope your band search works out.