Do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food' started by Regor, Jul 7, 2006.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

1. Yes

22.9%
  2. No

70.4%
  3. Very funny

6.7%
  1. JeffFromMtl

JeffFromMtl Уродливый, но честны

I've never smoked a cigarette in my life, and I could count the number of times I've held one on one hand, and every time it's been because a friend needed me to hold it for them. I certainly don't anything against smokers, as at least 80% of my friends smoke, but it's just something that I will never do, since cigarettes (lung cancer which ended up spreading to the liver) are what took the closest person I ever had away from me.

2. El Caco

El Caco Djavli te ponesli Contributor

I started smoking socially over 10 years ago and took it up full time just over 4 years ago.

I just made the decision to get off the nicorette gum as well, I have put the last few pieces I have away just in case and I'll see how I go.

3. guitarjerry

guitarjerry SS.org Regular

ya know. I tried smoking many times. I never liked it. All I ever got was that nasty, dry and awful tasting smoke with no buzz. My friends even insisted I just needed to take a big drag and try my nico-buzz, but it never worked for me.

4. victor5464

victor5464 voltron

forget cigarettes

good old mary jane is 10x better :lol:

5. Adamh1331

Adamh1331 RED. Contributor

I really need to quit..

6. adidas89

adidas89 SS.org Regular

to me it's just something i do after a night of drinking or hanging out, socializing with friends. i never do it by myself, like hookah - it's just a social activity. i know what long term/chain smoking can do to people so i steer away from that as much as possible.