FT Dimarzio Ionizer 7 Green bridge

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Edika, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Edika

Edika SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dimarzio Ionizer 7 bridge Green color
    Modifications (if any):
    Is currently installed on a LTD ESP BS-7.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    No accessories, only the pickup but will be packed well.
    Location (City,State or City,Country):
    Derry, N.Ireland, UK.
    International OK? :
    We'll have to see about shipping costs.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s):
    Shoot me a message here.
    References (eBay or other forum userid):
    edika_123 in ebay and a couple of deals here with itrader feedback.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    I want to trade this for a specific pup but a ballpark trade price would be about £70.

I'm not really getting along with this pickup in this guitar and it's not what I'm looking for sonically. It has some great qualities like extreme clarity and it cut through any mix but I'd like to have something hotter, more even sounding and more saturated that would give me the wall of sound I'd like to achieve. I'm more into more Thrash and Death metal tones and not so much the djent stuff that this can deliver in spades.
    I've spoken with one of the previous owners and he suggested the Dimarzio Crunchlab that was in this guitar that from his memory gave the type of sound I'm after. I'd also be ok with a D-Activator if it's close to what the 6 string version sounds like. I'm not opposed to Seymour Duncans but I have no experience with their 7 string offerings plus I'd have to mode the tabs which I don't want to be bothered :D.
    If you have a Baraknuckle Warpig 7 you want to get rid off we can discuss about me adding some cash but depends of how much you ask. Trade value is just for reference and if you have something I might be interested in we can chat more.
    The pickup is in excellent condition and has a lot of wire left.

Attached Files:

2. Edika

Edika SS.org Regular

Please lock her up the pickup is now for sale and I can't edit this anymore.