Destroy All Guitars *Sponsor*

Discussion in 'Dealers & Group Buys' started by Alex, May 9, 2016.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator Super Moderator

[​IMG]

Why buy from Destroy All Guitars?
    Often, the problem with buying a boutique product is placing your money at risk when placing an order. We take all the risk by paying the builder out of OUR funds while keeping your money SAFE until the sale is complete. Then and only then do we reimburse ourselves for the deposit. Because we implement this measure with each and every order we take you can feel safe during the transaction and enjoy the friendliest possible relationship with the luthier/builder while your guitar is being built. We take on all the risk so you don't have to!

Our pricing is the same as buying DIRECT
    It is DAG's strict policy to sell at the guitar or amp builder's minimum direct price with no hidden costs anywhere. Our prices are given to us by the guitar and amp builders themselves so buying from DestroyAllGuitars is the same as buying direct. This is true whether you are buying from our huge in-house inventory of guitars and amps or for a purchase that is drop-shipped directly from the builder or for a custom ordered instrument.

OUR NAME is awesome
    No, we don't sit around smashing guitars in our basement but we do feel that our selection of boutique instruments destroys the main-stream factory-based competition. The logic may be subtle but the sentiment is pure rock n roll. DestroyAllGuitars has established itself as the home of the boutique guitar renaissance for a reason. So take your time and stay a while. A world of incredible innovation awaits you.

For more info, visit
    DestroyAllGuitars.com

2. GaryDAG

GaryDAG SS.org Regular

Thanks Alex!

I'm Gary from Destroy All Guitars and i'll be around to share some cool gear as well as drool over other folk's stuff and remind myself just how awful my playing can be.

I run the progressive/metal/ERG side of things at DAG and i'm proud to be a dealer for some of the following brands you may be familiar with:

-Skervesen
    -Blackwater
    -Giulio Negrini Guitars
    -Rick Toone
    -Liggett
    -Caparison
    -Mean Gene
    -B3
    -TS Customs
    and many more

If you'd like to peruse the guitar section please visit
    Destroy All Guitars - Guitars

As far as amps go, I am equally happy to represent
    -Metropoulos
    -Landry
    -Driftwood
    -ENGL
    -Homestead
    -VVT
    -Mezzabarba
    -REVV
    -KSR

and many more found at
    Destroy All Guitars - Amps

Thanks for checking us out!, i'm always eager to hear feedback about brands and to generally chat gear and music so don't hesitate to PM me, post here, or email me at Gary@destroyallguitars.com

Stay tuned for some incoming gear pics!

3. GaryDAG

GaryDAG SS.org Regular

Here's some teasers of incoming guitars in the next week or so!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]