Defacing of monuments is apparently becoming more common.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by KnightBrolaire, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Unleash The Fury

Unleash The Fury SS.org Regular

Valid points. I understand them exactly. My thing is is honestly im a very sensitive person, and i take things personally when i shouldnt. I get offended easily and get all wound up and im thinking faster than i can type in my response. So i get ahead of myself. That, coupled with me being on a smart phone where typos are usually abound = recipe for looking like an uneducated person.

So i apologize!

2. Unleash The Fury

Valid points. I understand them exactly. My thing is is honestly im a very sensitive person, and i take things personally when i shouldnt. I get offended easily and get all wound up and im thinking faster than i can type in my response. So i get ahead of myself. That, coupled with me being on a smart phone where typos are usually abound = recipe for looking like an uneducated person.

So i apologize!

3. Unleash The Fury

So i apologize!

Triple post! Im sorry about that. When i hit the post button it kept buffering so i ended up hitting it three times before i saw it post. Sorry!

Double edit: if there isnt, there should be a way to delete posts on here

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  4. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

AxeHappy and xzacx like this.
  5. xzacx

xzacx SS.org Regular

AxeHappy and Unleash The Fury like this.
  6. Unleash The Fury

7. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

:lol:

8. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

If there's anything ELSE I've learned from life, and I'll be the first to admit it's something I still struggle with sometimes, it's that while obviously it's a balancing act and you can go too far, giving a little less of a shit about other people's opinions of me when I think they're wrong probably wouldn't kill me. :lol:

But, right on - thanks for not taking that as an attack, and in the spirit I meant it. :yesway:

Unleash The Fury likes this.