Death/tech song done!! (minus vox and bass) <DFH/X3>

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by Dei, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Dei

Dei Doomjent

So I finally finished this song, bass and vocals will be done within the week! Theres a vocal transition near the end so thats why the song kinda stops for four beats. Check it out and leave feedback! I compressed the drums in case you are wondering, and I compressed and maximized the guitars before EQ.

SoundClick artist: Edi Nandrea - page with MP3 music downloads

Thanks for your time! :hbang:

2. OzoneJunkie

OzoneJunkie enormous member

I don't usually go for this type of stuff. So, why am I commenting? Cuz actually, I think it rox.

3. Dei

Dei Doomjent

That means a lot man thank you!

4. Dylan S

Dylan S SS.org Regular

I think it's a really awesome song, but either the guitars need to be turned up or they need to have more frequencies in them which help them cut through a mix. When they were doing the fast riffs it was very hard to make out exactly what was going on and I could just hear some low chug and some high end fizz and nothing inbetween.

It's an awesome composition though man and if the guitars were just a bit louder or cut through a bit more it would be totally awesome I believe. The riffs I can make out sound killer and the way the drums vary is unreal.

5. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

I agree with dylan, sounds like you have some sick riffs but they get difficult to comprehend because they sit so quietly in the mix. Heavy stuff btw. :metal:

6. Brendan G

Brendan G What is this then?

I liked it a lot, the guitars are kind of low as others have said, but I could make out what the guitars were doing most of the time, it couldn't hurt if the guitars were louder/cut through better though.

7. Greg Pope

Greg Pope SS.org Regular

That was pretty sweet dude!:yesway: