Danzig is apparently making a film based off his erotica comics

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by KnightBrolaire, Aug 9, 2018.

1. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire git gud scrub

http://www.metalinjection.net/at-th...money-to-make-a-movie-about-his-erotica-comic

I doubt most of you have paged through his comics (I have and they're hilariously stupid). Verotika in particular was pretty shit. It's just a glorified excuse for gore and titties, which normally I'd be all for, but given the likely budget and the fact that glen is directing, composing and writing the script, ehh....

2. Demiurge

Demiurge Intrepid Jackass

Years ago, it was flipping houses. Now, the quick & easy money is in establishing comic book cinematic universes.

StevenC likes this.
  3. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

I saw one of Glenn's comics in the mid 1990's in a comic shop and I believe, I really can't remember, it was the first issue of Satanika. Man, it was pretty rough with the violence and sex. I had already collected all of the Hellraiser comics from Epic so I thought I had seen everything that was graphic in a comic book. I was like, "Damn. Pinhead, you might have to step back on this". LOL.

As far as his movie goes, I'll read the reviews, watch any trailers/short clips (if available) if it is made.

4. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire git gud scrub

yeah but I have a distinct feeling they'll neuter the really rough stuff, that almost always happens with comic book adaptations. Look at preacher, it's not anywhere near as messed up as the comics.