conspiracy theories / mystical creatures / urban legends...the thread!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by M3CHK1LLA, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

It's Berenstain.

2. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

thats not how I remember it

3. MFB

MFB ExBendable

Which is exactly the point of the Mandala Effect that you were reading about?

4. mongey

mongey SS.org Regular

indeed

I was being a bit of a smart arse. I'm actually not familiar with there bears at all from my childhood . I have heard of them but have no idea how it was originally spelled back in the day before ,

5. M3CHK1LLA

M3CHK1LLA angel sword guardian

6. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire tinkerer/aspiring builder/8 string hoarder

I was watching the American Ripper show on History channel and they showed off some interesting details like how H.H Holmes' aliases appeared on multiple ship manifests/logbooks as a passenger to england, with one of his aliases leaving right after the canonical 5 kills. They also referenced the removal of the uterus and some other organs from the prostitutes. Plus the writer of the From Hell letter has an American writing style/syntax with details not known by the public such as the taking of an ear from one of the prostitutes. There was also an account of a man who was boarding in whitechapel that came back to his room in the middle of the night with his surgeon's bag right after one of the murders. When he left in the morning the boardinghouse owner checked the bag and found bloody knives/shirt cuffs with the surgeon's bag. The boarder never returned for the bag. The show also had an FBI sketch artist do a composite sketch based off of eyewitness descriptions of jack the ripper, with the composite looking quite like H.H holmes. Personally I think the holmes theory is plausible though some of the evidence they presented like passenger manifests and the composite sketches are unreliable. The canonical 5 kills show a progression in brutality with mutilations to face/body being more prevalent on later victims, which is explained as someone doing that to throw police off the fact that they were harvesting organs. Given the fact that Holmes was killing people in Chicago for their skeletons/organs etc to sell to medical schools, it's not improbable that he could have done the same thing in london.

M3CHK1LLA likes this.
  7. Unleash The Fury

Unleash The Fury SS.org Regular

Anything on the history channel is pure propaganda meant to make you think that they are filling you in on all the secrets but there is so much they leave out, on any given topic. On any given program about any given subject. They barely skim the surface as far as details go and usually point fingers at the wrong people. Leaving out many important figures that slip under the radar.

The powers that be knows that there are people out there who are digging deeper and deeper into these stories and these people are slowly uncovering truths. So the history channel wants to put a damper on these people so they give them these watered-down rescripted stories and repackage them as "look weve exposed these criminals stay tuned to learn who!". And thats it. People watch the history channel and walk away from the tv not wanting to dig deeper and learn more, but that they feel relaxed and satisfied and theyve learned everything they need to know and everything is going to be ok.

For example when they did the programs on the vatican and all the "conspiracies to take down and tarnish the vatican". But in reality it is the vatican that that is conspiring against the world by fomenting wars and such. It doesnt take much to read behind the lines to see whats going on. Its all in the symbolism. Im wasting my time doing this but im just bored!

The world is so fucked up because it is literally in the hands of a few psycopathic groups.

watson503 likes this.
  8. tedtan

tedtan SS.org Regular

When did they do this?

I thought the History Channel was all bullshit "reality" TV these days (like American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Swamp People, etc.).

Spaced Out Ace likes this.
  9. vilk

vilk Very Regular

C3PO has a fucking silver foot.:scream2:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    bostjan likes this.
  10. Spaced Out Ace

Are you assuming C3PO's metal alloys?!

frymeme.jpg.png

11. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

Lucas changed so many details large and small in Star Wars, that I think anything to do with those films should be immune from the Mandela Effect. I still swear Han shot first... :lol:

But...who said, in Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"
    Nobody. Look it up, the most famous quote of the movie isn't actually what people (read: everyone) remember(s).

[​IMG]

Speaking of The Twilight Zone, anyone remember this episode? http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0734670/

vilk likes this.
  12. Unleash The Fury

Unleash The Fury SS.org Regular

I should have been more clear and specific. Im refering to programs like ancient aliens. Ive seen documentaries on the da vinci code, which is tied in with the vatican

13. crankyrayhanky

crankyrayhanky SS.org Regular

If you are going to defend the globe, note that none of this^ does it.
    You may have visited The Flat Earth Society, which is a disinformation site designed to be ridiculous. FE Theory easily explains everything you listed. It may be garbage, but it's not the slam dunk you think

14. lewis

lewis SS.org Regular

just a quick one regards to Star Wars.
    Firstly Han should have always just murdered greedo. It suits his bad ass character better. Dumb they changed that later.

2ndly. I view the Jedi as the villains and depending on perspective its easy to see them as bad.

15. crankyrayhanky

crankyrayhanky SS.org Regular

Jar Jar is evil genius

16. iliketofish

iliketofish SS.org Regular

Here it is guys: Tower 7 did not collapse by fire, bigfoot is real, the earth is round, Al mumin controls the weather

17. lewis

lewis SS.org Regular

one of the many things that make you think "If this part of the story isnt real then none of the story is real"

18. Spaced Out Ace

You mean the Pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen, released months prior, doesn't make you think the whole story isn't real?

19. Rosal76

Rosal76 SS.org Regular

Not a conspiracy theory but I thought some of you guys who enjoy history may like this. In 2010, an individual purchased a tintype (photograph) which he believes that Billy the Kid is in. He did a lot of research on it and "they", the experts, say that it is indeed, Billy in the picture. The photo has been insured for 5 millions dollars, making it one of the most expensive photos in the world.

[​IMG]

20. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

No. I stand by my statements in the post, excluding the obviously sarcastic one. FE Theory does not offer any reasonable explanation for any of those phenomena.

Also, slightly different topic: TIME CUBE!

Anyone here aware of time cube? I know the site was taken down a couple years ago, but it was clearly the most moronic pseudoscience I had ever laid my eyes upon, yet so entertaining. In the days of truthiness and abandonment of proof, I could see time cube taking off as a new religion.