Comedy war metal/bestial black metal-Mega Hate

Discussion in 'Live Performance & Stage Sound' started by Abaddon9112, May 24, 2017.

1. Abaddon9112

Abaddon9112 SS.org Regular

As the new big thing in metal seems to be abysmal, HM-2 fueled powerviolence, I've decided to start a project to offer a light-hearted, comedic send up of the genre. Its called Mega Hate, and this is our debut single, "Send Forth the Angels of the Bottomless Pit"

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/jabaddon9112/send-forth-the-angels-of-the-bottomless-pit[/SC]

thoughtpyotr likes this.
  2. coffeeflush

coffeeflush SS.org Regular

Lol.
    Very nice job, especially on the vocals. Definately gonna see how this project ends up.

3. Element0s

Element0s Low Fantasy/Black Denim

Christ on a bike! I just sat through a festival full of bands like this last weekend. If it weren't for the bar next door blasting Nazareth and ZZ Top with the cheap cheap cheap beers between bands I might not have made it through. Revenge were the least-terrible. Beast of a drummer and the band actually does cool shit onstage instead of wearing their favourite Blasphemy hoodie and staring at their boots. Ugh

4. thoughtpyotr

thoughtpyotr SS.org Regular

this is hilarious the vocals sound like when your little brother tries to do vox.