Cleaning House My 3 guitars for your 1 guitar or amp head.

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ibanezcollector, Apr 10, 2012.

1. ibanezcollector

ibanezcollector Gear Junkie

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See below for details on each model
    Modifications (if any):
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Rocky River
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM Here...
    References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Jemsite, Talkbass, Here, Reranch etc
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

Ok I am thinning the herd, I dont need a 100 guitars anymore so I am offering up these three guitars in trade for one nicer guitar or amp head.

WOULD SOOOOO PREFER to keep this local, but willing to ship all three if the deal is right, or we can work something out on shipping if the deal is just fair.

OFFER UP..

We will start with the Ibanez RG to Relic tons of pics and details here
    http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...n-ibanez-rg-relic-strat-56k-take-outside.html

Guitar has been buffed down, aged, new pickguard cut to accept three single coils, new pots, switch, orange drop cap, Dragonfire single coil blues pickups the works. Plays like a champ and has the definitive strat tone.

[​IMG]

Next up is ol Lucky #7 this Jay Turser has been my workhorse its been modded with faux binding, inlay decals, decals for the body, has been hacked up a little in the control cavity, and had an extra switch which is now filled with a tuner bushing LOL. Plays awesome and looks fantastic.

[​IMG]

And finally the pieces parts ESP LTD, this thing has been threw the war but still plays beastly, has been risen from the dead by me with misc parts. When I got it was just the body, Ibanez trem, Ibanez PUs, kill switch, coil tap switch. Body has been drawn on by me but can easily be removed with some nail polish remover(just silver sharpie) Trem is blocked but can be unblocked in 2 secs, have the trem arm as well. Body has been buffed flat. has a few dings here and there.

[​IMG]

2. ibanezcollector

bump not looking for high end stuff here, I know these are what they are.

Just looking for one decent head or guitar for all three.

3. guitarguy44

guitarguy44 SS.org Regular

Possibily trade for a peavey Vaulveking head?

4. ibanezcollector

no thanks sold a valveking not to long ago not my cup of tea.

5. ibanezcollector