Chthonic singer running for government office

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by USMarine75, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Chokey Chicken

Chokey Chicken mouth breather

You're putting a .... load of words in my mouth there, which is pretty telling. Also, de-railing implies I said something irrelevant to what was in OP and/or following replies. Considering the first 3 responses were all about the Doris part of the post, and not about the thread title, I fail to see how my post (which was ninjad, since the only posts when i started typing were Doris related) was the derailer.

But whatever, I'll move on.

2. TGOD

TGOD The Wiz

I fail to see anywhere I put words in your mouth, you actually said "Y'all's creeps" in direct reference to those who posted in the thread before you and said the thread had evolved in to "pervy drooling", but whatever.

I never said YOU de-railed the thread, I said you were complaining that people were de-railing it by talking about Doris, and you FURTHER derailed it by continuing talking about it. In the most of your posts in this thread, you talked about "pervy drooling" over Doris and objectifying women more than you actually talked about what you, yourself, said should be the focus of this thread.

It just seems odd that you repeatedly said you don't know why Chthonic threads always lead to discussions about Doris, when you yourself were just furthering the de-railing discussion about Doris.

Just saying, it makes no sense to quasi-scold people for devolving a Chthonic thread (or Chthonic vocalist thread) in to talking about their female bassist when you are contributing to the devolution yourself. You could have just left the "pervy drooling" alone and posted on-topic if you really disliked it that much, but instead you said you disliked that Chthonic threads always end up focusing on Doris, then directly contributed to doing exactly that. From an outsider's point of view, I just wanted to say it makes absolutely no sense to scold people for doing the exact same thing you're doing.

But, like you said, I'll move on as well. No need to de-rail further.

3. USMarine75

USMarine75 Doc McStuffins Contributor

Fair enough... I think your comment was in poor taste, as well. I'm a sexist pig, all men are pigs, and off-topic comments are verboten. So let's keep it on topic. :squint:

Heavy Metal Singer Elected To Taiwan State Legislator - Metal Injection

Apparently, he won his election!

4. Andromalia

Andromalia Pardon my french

So a Chthonic was elected. Mmmmh.

<---------------------

Woops.

Thanks for the Doris picture, she'd be NSFW in stormtooper armor anyway.

5. asher

asher So Did We

"Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?"